ING is offering internships or graduation project positions for talented students who are in the final phase of their bachelor or in their master study. If you would like to know more about the possibilities please have a look at this page .
ING is looking for an Intern in Amsterdam
Our Syndicated Finance team in Amsterdam is offering an internship for talented students who are in the final phase of their bachelor or in their master study. We offer a stimulating and dynamic international working environment in the Project & Asset Based Finance space. Our teams are very dedicated to serving our clients and we work together in an informal yet highly professional manner.
– Are customer-oriented and have commercial acumen;
– Are result-driven and have strong analytical skills;
– Have excellent presentation and communication skills;
– Have high proficiency in English (both spoken and written);
– Are self-motivated with a high degree of initiative to get things done;
– Are an excellent team player.
ING promotes diversity and financial knowledge is not a prerequisite.
What we offer
You will be primarily involved in supporting the Project & Asset Based Finance (P&ABF) team within ING Syndicated Finance Amsterdam and act as interface between various ING departments and its clients throughout the entire syndication process; i.e. assisting with the origination of new business opportunities in the various sectors in cooperation with ING teams. You will be supporting the execution of financial transactions and assisting with their timely and successful closing. As part of the deal team, you will have contact with support functions within ING (e.g. risk management), deal teams and ING’s key industry clients in the Energy (Renewables, Upstream, Midstream, Offshore), Transportation (Shipping, Container, Rail, Aviation) or TMT (Cable networks, Datacenters) space.
The actual content of the assignment will depend on the transactions that we are working on during the internship, but to accommodate with your university requirements, your focus can be narrowed to a specific sector (for example a primary focus on the Energy sector).
Content of the job – you will
– Prepare market updates, build comparable analyses and pro-actively manage our internal database;
– Perform deal assessment and key credit analysis;
– Assist in preparing Syndication Advices;
– Support the review of term sheets, mandate letters and other documentation;
– Prepare syndication materials, including syndication strategy presentations and Info Packages;
– Assist in internal reporting and analysis;
– Look after all transaction management aspects of the deals from launch to close of Syndication;
– Perform general analytics and special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
We offer an internship position for 3-6 months (either 3, 4 or 5 days a week) within ING Syndicated Finance. When you feel you are the right candidate, feel free to send your CV and a short motivation to Steven.Busch@ing.com.
Vermilion has two excellent starter opportunities for Engineering students or graduates in the Netherlands. Focus areas will be in well and facility operations support, well integrity and regulatory compliance. These roles are field based with the objective of gaining practical and essential experience in an operations role with a top producer. Successful candidates will become familiar with field operations and learn to conduct activities safely in a field environment, and potentially build on these skills with VEN through the remainder of their education program.
More information can be found at the MV-room.
We are a young geophysical company, a start-up located in Amsterdam and are looking for students that can help us out. You don’t need to have a geophysical background, some interest would be enough. Our company is focused on processing big data quantities, which mainly come from Windfarms. This geophysical data will be analysed and interpreted to give our clients the information and advice they need.
If you are looking for a flexible job within a small company please contact us!
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by for a coffee at our office on Gyroscoopweg 25 Amsterdam
Trainee / Young Professional – Oil and Gas IT consultant
Energy Components (EC) from Tieto, is the worlds’ leading hydrocarbon accounting (HCA) software suite for production management in oil and gas. In close cooperation with our customers, we have developed a unique portfolio of integrated IT solutions that supports the whole supply chain for upstream companies within production, transport, sale and revenue. Energy Components is the globally chosen solution by several of the world leading operations. Are you a business minded recent graduate or young professional with a service attitude and a consultative approach? If so, we want to meet you! We are now recruiting juniors to work in our professional implementation team at our team in Groningen. We are looking for people with a pro-active way of working and innovative ideas. Our young professionals should have good networking skills and a true interest in understanding our customers’ operation environments and the business transformations taking place. Thereof you should also have an analytical mindset and be result oriented. We also expect you to be able to work well with a wide variety of people from different cultural backgrounds. As an employee in EC Services you will be part of an inspiring and committed team. You will surround yourself with highly competent colleagues and partners, and will be part of development of a world-leading solution.
An employee day is filled with opportunities to work with:
• Implementation of market leading Software
• Consulting and guiding the customer throughout the entire process
• Analyse and assess the customer business requirements
• Design and build a solution based on the analysis
• Be part of a Project team (3-5 members) where you can contribute with your skills
To get these opportunities it is desirable that you have:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree
• a strong desire to learn and adapt new skills, tools and technologies
• a passion for technology and IT
• strong communication and analytical skills
• the ability to bridge the gap between business and technology
• good language skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
You might also have some knowledge in these fields:
• Oil & Gas
• Production Management or Hydrocarbon Accounting
• Business Intelligence
• SAP or similar enterprise solutions
• Cloud Services
• Technical competences within Oracle and Java
And your personality is:
• Proactive and independent
• Have a positive attitude
• Outgoing and social
• Ambitious and passionate
We will offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. What’s more, we offer you a job that fits you. At Tieto, we promote a healthy work-life balance and a friendly, caring atmosphere. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity.
• You will become a part of the Tieto Oil and Gas office in Groningen
• You will become a part of an informal and friendly environment that provides ample opportunities for flexibility, influence and freedom with responsibility
• The opportunity to work with a world leading product
• The opportunity to work with the largest oil companies in the world
• The opportunity to build expertise within the fields of Oil and Gas and IT
• Professional colleagues with a focus on process and quality
• Senior Consultants who will help in building your expertise
• The opportunity to build a solid network in Tieto across borders
• Competitive terms and conditions including lease car and pension schemes
Tieto is the Nordic region’s largest IT services company. We provide comprehensive solutions to both the private and public sector. The company has a global presence through our product development activities and our global delivery centres. Our goal is to use IT to develop communities and businesses by realizing the potential inherent in new ways of operating enterprises. We believe in professional development and results.