SkyGeo offers internship and thesis-opportunities (EN & NL) for students. Two available internships are described below, are you curious about the other possibilities or do you want to do an open application? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
About SkyGeo: SkyGeo is a space 2.0 company: we specialize in downstream Earth Observation (EO) applications. SkyGeo is part of a small segment of innovative technology companies that operate internationally and that develop new applications with the use of radar satellite data; our basic service consists of worldwide (near real-time) measurement of the deformation of the earth’s surface. This technique is called InSAR and has been developed (partly), at TU Delft. The information we provide is used by our customers to make the right decisions and implement long-term investment- and policy-plans.
We are an ambitious and motivated team that, on the one hand, develop advanced algorithms and analyzes to detect millimeter-precision deformation. On the other hand, we work with clients and customers of various civilian objects to apply this data in their risk management and decision-making systems. Examples are municipalities, management of gas and water pipes, rails, bridges, roads and storage tanks, but also oil and gas extraction companies.
By starting your internship at SkyGeo, you will work in a company with enthusiastic and talented colleagues in an innovative and young environment. Our head office is located in the center of Delft where you could also come to work. We also have sales offices in Houston and San Francisco.
Function – Customer Success Position
We want to take the step from data to information with our customers, for which we are looking for a creative technician with people skills who will help us! You do this by working together with customers; for example on new functions, analyzes or issues. You think about improvements to the customer experience and about possible new products.
Function – Sales and Business Development
Our sales team is looking for a student who is interested in business-2-business sales and who wants to help SkyGeo reach its customers. You can watch how evangelical sales works for complex and innovative technical services and contribute to the sales strategy and external communication. All this with the aim of getting SkyGeo top-of-mind with existing and new technically skilled users. You are part of the sales team, receive guidance from experienced sales professionals and you have a lot of freedom in drafting and implementing ideas and plans. You can also work with account management to provide sales support.
Autonomous & Entrepreneurial Customer-oriented & Enthusiastic
Fast learning & Technical / Scientific knowledge Communicatively strong & convincing
Knowledge of GIS software (pre) Knowledge of Matlab / Python (pre)
What does the company offer you?
Lots of freedom: working hours, projects, focus
Diverse and challenging customer base (international, oil / gas companies, network operators, all forms of government, engineering firms)
Science in practice, strong link with TU Delft
Working in a scientific environment in the historic center of Delft
Experienced supervisors with different backgrounds
An internship allowance.
With a successful completion of your internship there are plenty of other career opportunities within our organization!
Are you interested in a position or do you want to know more about the possibilities for both internship and graduation positions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
Mining Data Analyst – MineSpans, Basic Materials
ING is looking for an Intern in Amsterdam
Our Syndicated Finance team in Amsterdam is offering an internship for talented students who are in the final phase of their bachelor or in their master study. We offer a stimulating and dynamic international working environment in the Project & Asset Based Finance space. Our teams are very dedicated to serving our clients and we work together in an informal yet highly professional manner.
– Are customer-oriented and have commercial acumen;
– Are result-driven and have strong analytical skills;
– Have excellent presentation and communication skills;
– Have high proficiency in English (both spoken and written);
– Are self-motivated with a high degree of initiative to get things done;
– Are an excellent team player.
ING promotes diversity and financial knowledge is not a prerequisite.
What we offer
You will be primarily involved in supporting the Project & Asset Based Finance (P&ABF) team within ING Syndicated Finance Amsterdam and act as interface between various ING departments and its clients throughout the entire syndication process; i.e. assisting with the origination of new business opportunities in the various sectors in cooperation with ING teams. You will be supporting the execution of financial transactions and assisting with their timely and successful closing. As part of the deal team, you will have contact with support functions within ING (e.g. risk management), deal teams and ING’s key industry clients in the Energy (Renewables, Upstream, Midstream, Offshore), Transportation (Shipping, Container, Rail, Aviation) or TMT (Cable networks, Datacenters) space.
The actual content of the assignment will depend on the transactions that we are working on during the internship, but to accommodate with your university requirements, your focus can be narrowed to a specific sector (for example a primary focus on the Energy sector).
Content of the job – you will
– Prepare market updates, build comparable analyses and pro-actively manage our internal database;
– Perform deal assessment and key credit analysis;
– Assist in preparing Syndication Advices;
– Support the review of term sheets, mandate letters and other documentation;
– Prepare syndication materials, including syndication strategy presentations and Info Packages;
– Assist in internal reporting and analysis;
– Look after all transaction management aspects of the deals from launch to close of Syndication;
– Perform general analytics and special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
We offer an internship position for 3-6 months (either 3, 4 or 5 days a week) within ING Syndicated Finance. When you feel you are the right candidate, feel free to send your CV and a short motivation to Steven.Busch@ing.com.
Een (afstudeer)stage waarbij je een bijdrage levert aan de energietransitie in Nederland?
Vermilion has two excellent starter opportunities for Engineering students or graduates in the Netherlands. Focus areas will be in well and facility operations support, well integrity and regulatory compliance. These roles are field based with the objective of gaining practical and essential experience in an operations role with a top producer. Successful candidates will become familiar with field operations and learn to conduct activities safely in a field environment, and potentially build on these skills with VEN through the remainder of their education program.
More information can be found at the MV-room.
Trainee / Young Professional – Oil and Gas IT consultant
Energy Components (EC) from Tieto, is the worlds’ leading hydrocarbon accounting (HCA) software suite for production management in oil and gas. In close cooperation with our customers, we have developed a unique portfolio of integrated IT solutions that supports the whole supply chain for upstream companies within production, transport, sale and revenue. Energy Components is the globally chosen solution by several of the world leading operations. Are you a business minded recent graduate or young professional with a service attitude and a consultative approach? If so, we want to meet you! We are now recruiting juniors to work in our professional implementation team at our team in Groningen. We are looking for people with a pro-active way of working and innovative ideas. Our young professionals should have good networking skills and a true interest in understanding our customers’ operation environments and the business transformations taking place. Thereof you should also have an analytical mindset and be result oriented. We also expect you to be able to work well with a wide variety of people from different cultural backgrounds. As an employee in EC Services you will be part of an inspiring and committed team. You will surround yourself with highly competent colleagues and partners, and will be part of development of a world-leading solution.
An employee day is filled with opportunities to work with:
• Implementation of market leading Software
• Consulting and guiding the customer throughout the entire process
• Analyse and assess the customer business requirements
• Design and build a solution based on the analysis
• Be part of a Project team (3-5 members) where you can contribute with your skills
To get these opportunities it is desirable that you have:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree
• a strong desire to learn and adapt new skills, tools and technologies
• a passion for technology and IT
• strong communication and analytical skills
• the ability to bridge the gap between business and technology
• good language skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
You might also have some knowledge in these fields:
• Oil & Gas
• Production Management or Hydrocarbon Accounting
• Business Intelligence
• SAP or similar enterprise solutions
• Cloud Services
• Technical competences within Oracle and Java
And your personality is:
• Proactive and independent
• Have a positive attitude
• Outgoing and social
• Ambitious and passionate
We will offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. What’s more, we offer you a job that fits you. At Tieto, we promote a healthy work-life balance and a friendly, caring atmosphere. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity.
• You will become a part of the Tieto Oil and Gas office in Groningen
• You will become a part of an informal and friendly environment that provides ample opportunities for flexibility, influence and freedom with responsibility
• The opportunity to work with a world leading product
• The opportunity to work with the largest oil companies in the world
• The opportunity to build expertise within the fields of Oil and Gas and IT
• Professional colleagues with a focus on process and quality
• Senior Consultants who will help in building your expertise
• The opportunity to build a solid network in Tieto across borders
• Competitive terms and conditions including lease car and pension schemes
Tieto is the Nordic region’s largest IT services company. We provide comprehensive solutions to both the private and public sector. The company has a global presence through our product development activities and our global delivery centres. Our goal is to use IT to develop communities and businesses by realizing the potential inherent in new ways of operating enterprises. We believe in professional development and results.
We are a young geophysical company, a start-up located in Amsterdam and are looking for students that can help us out. You don’t need to have a geophysical background, some interest would be enough. Our company is focused on processing big data quantities, which mainly come from Windfarms. This geophysical data will be analysed and interpreted to give our clients the information and advice they need.
If you are looking for a flexible job within a small company please contact us!
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by for a coffee at our office on Gyroscoopweg 25 Amsterdam