- What is mined at this place?
a. Lignite (1 point)
b. Anthracite (5 points)
c. Stone coal (3 points)
- What is the maximum depth of this mine below sea leavel?
a. 364m (3 points)
b. 181m (4 points)
c. 299m (2 points)
- In what year was mining started at this place?
a. 1984 (8 points)
b. 1979 (6 points)
c. 1967 (7 points)
- How much coal is mined per year?
a. 30 million tonnes (4 points)
b. 40 million tonnes (2 points)
c. 50 million tonnes (3 points)
- Please watch the following video:Bagger 288, bucket wheel excavator | Extraordinary Engineering – YouTubeWhat is the length (in feet) minus the height (in feet) of the bagger 288? Choose this answer from the answers 2A, 2B and 2C below and open the corresponding envelope to find the next stopover location.